Updated: April 2020
Adkins & Reynolds CPAs PLLC strives to ensure that all of our services are accessible to people with disabilities. We have invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Adkins & Reynolds CPAs strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways that ARCPAs.com is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website.
- Our website is navigable without a mouse (using only a keyboard)
- We provide closed captioning on all videos
- We provide a text transcript for all video and audio
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- All PDFs hosted on our site meet the PDF/UA minimum standards
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- We only integrate and link to third-party apps, scripts, and websites that are meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website (internally and independently) to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
Adkins & Reynolds CPAs PLLC continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities. Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I, II, & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on our website fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution. Please let us know of any specific issues you have using our website.
We are committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on ARcpas.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: